Lagu galau sedunia!

Yak, setelah baca judul di atas, yang terbayang di otak kalian lagu apa atau siapa?
Hah? Adele? You're just too mainstream *tsaelaaah
Buat gue, band galau sedunia itu ya cuma The Script! IMO.

Kalo gue perhatiin nih ya, dari mulai album self title-nya mereka, isinya lagu-lagu galau semua.


Kayak The Man Who Can't Be Moved yang lo tau lah itu menceritakan seorang cowok yang lagi galau gak bisa move on! Hahahah.
Breakeven, liriknya aja begini... gimana gak galau...

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces"  
The Script - Breakeven


Ini baru beberapa dari album mereka yang pertama. Album mereka yang kedua judulnya Science & Faith.


Lagu yang gue suka di album ini adalah Nothing. Ini lagu kasian Peeps.
Jadi ceritanya ada cowok depressed lagi hangout sama temen-temennya, dan si cowok ini mabok.
Itu cowok depressed gegara seorang cewek. Dia kira kalo dia samperin itu cewek trus si cewek ngeliat keadaan 'ngenes'nya dia, cewek itu malah luluh kali ya.. lah ini kagak! Etdah bujug.
Boro-boro luluh, ngomong sepatah kata juga enggak!
Makanya lirik lagunya begini...

"Am I better off dead?
Am I better off a quitter?
They say I'm better off now
Then I ever was with her
As they take me to my local down the street
I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet

They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
But after one too many I know that I'll never
Only they can see where this is gonna end
But they all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
'Cause I'm shouting your name all over town
I'm swearing if I go there now
I can change her mind turn it all around

And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words
If she'll listen this time even though they're slurred
So I'll dial her number and confess to her 
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing..."  The Script - Nothing


Ada lagi nih, yang judulnya Dead Man Walking.


"I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man walking walking walking
I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man 

I see you standing there but you're already gone
I'm holding your hand but you're barely holding on
I'm kissing your lips but it just don't feel the same
Am I dead there now, left living with the blame
Oh I hear the angels talking talking talking
Now I'm a dead man walking walking walking

Already broken, already gone
Already know you're moving on
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking
Already see it, in your face
Already someone, in my place
I'm a breathing, talking
Dead man, walking"   The Script - Dead Man Walking


Tuhkan, galau maksimal kan?
Gue suka banget sama band ini. Yaa, walaupun kadang gue juga jadi suka ikutan galau gara-gara dengerin lagu mereka. Tapi gak apa sih.
I'm galau and i know it! *dubs dubs dubs dubs*

Dadah! See ya in the next post! Mwah :*

Comments

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to
    get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual
    appeal. I must say that you've done a amazing job with this.
    Also, the blog loads super fast loft beds for adults for sale me on Internet explorer.

    Exceptional Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts