Captured!

I love it when my phone rings and your text message is poping up on a screen.
I dunno, I'm just love it when you show your care for me by sms.
Showing your attention is not only with treat her right, but also sending her a sweet text message.
Yeah, sounds cliche but it's true!

When you sent me a sweet text message, I capture it immediately.
Hahah, all the girls do the same, I think :p
Why I must capture it? Because I can read it whenever I want.
Again and again and again.


When I miss you, reading your sweet text will make me missing you more.
When I mad with you, it will calm me down, seriously.
When I sad, it will cheers me up.
When you broke your promises, I simply send your "commitment"
so you know what you did.


Yeah, simple but really affect to me.
Who's agree with me?

Comments

Popular Posts