My Best Friendship. :)

Hello Peeps, how's your day so far? Mine is good. :)
I've been busy this week, yeah you know, my 2nd semester in college really takes my whole time. blah.
But I had a reaalllyyyy good times with my besties.
So I'll introduce my super cute girlfriends, here we go.
They are Adis, Virda, Evi, Muni, and Lisa. (Guys, you must thank me cos I share our story on my blog! Get a bit narcissm, eh? :p)


 (from left to right: Adis, Evi, Muni, Me, Virda, Lisa not in this pic)



 (from left to right: Adis, Virda, Lisa, Evi, Me)

 
(from left to right: Muni, Virda, Me, Evi, Lisa, Adis)


(from left to right: Me, Virda, Evi, Adis, Muni)


We called ourself The Unyu. Sounds cute, eh? :))))
I looooveeee these girls so much, when my life's get bitter, they perfectly cherrish my day.
Oh Gosh, I don't know how boring my class without all of you here, I really don't. :)


Dear The Unyu, I love being around with you. I love all the quality time we spent together.
I love when we gossip-ing during class, hanging out together, making our ass-shit-ment and make fun with it.
I love whatever we do together. I love you. All. Of. You.
We're just like sisters, we reminds each other to be a better person.
Why I used to be sad when I have you here? :)))
Last but not least, you guys are rock! 
Much love, Cindy.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts